Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch

We went to a cute little pumpkin patch in Bonita this weekend. I had never seen pumpkins actually growing in a patch so I was really excited. It was pretty much one big photo op for me but we all had fun checking out the different types of pumpkins, riding the tractor hay ride and navigating the corn maze. Ela called all the dead ends "dead ants."
Her favorite part was feeding the animals, especially the Llama she named Linda (just like the one on Go, Diego Go her new favorite show).
She wore her kitty ears for a little bit. She's preparing to be a "Titty Tat" on Halloween.
Laughing at Daddy making piggy noises.
Our family in a barn on some hay. It was a good day.

1 comment:

Kendyll said...

Cute pictures Lauren! I don't think I ever saw a pumpkin patch until I moved to Utah, I'm glad you found one in Bonita.