Sunday, October 16, 2011

Bates Nut Farm

Ever since I moved to North County I've heard that I "NEED" to go to Bates Nut Farm during Halloween. This year I finally gave in and it was crazy awesome. It was like Disneyland for the fall/Halloween season. Ela got her face painted again with a rainbow and it was the highlight for her. She kept asking the whole rest of the day if it was still there and wore it to church the next day.


Avery, Ela & Big Mac

Hmmmm which one...this one!

We had so much fun. There was food, animals, inflatable slides and houses, hay rides, a corn maze and of course plenty of pumpkins!

2 comments:

Kendyll said...

Your girls are so pretty Lauren! That picture of Tasha on the big pumpkin is too cute! And how did I miss all of these posts? I feel so behind. Miss you.

The Glaziers said...

Thanks Kendyll! And you're not behind, I just did a massive update last night =)