Saturday, May 15, 2010

Girly Stuff

This weekend we celebrated my wonderful friend Brit's first baby shower. It was beautiful and wonderful to celebrate our friend and her expected bundle of joy. After the shower we did what girls do and shopped til we dropped at Fashion Valley. I appreciated my girls helping me dress myself and didn't get any other pictures than this since I was too busy having a blast.
Here we are with our moms and for some reason I didn't get a shot with Valerie, sorry girl - next time :)
And I promise one of these days we take a picture together I will do my hair. Love you.

2 comments:

BirdieMann said...

You guys did an amazing job! I will never repay you. =)

The McNeil Family said...

It was a blast.. I still need to post pics of this girls trip. I am horrible with camera's I never take pictures. YOu guys did a great job on shower