Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Baby


Although she's been acting like it for the last 6 months...Ela officially turns 2 this Tuesday. We celebrated on Saturday at my mom's house with carne asada by Dave, cupcakes by the grandmas & lots of Ela running wild and us trying to capture it on camera.
I can't believe she is already such a big girl! Everyday she is looking & acting older and is just as smart as a whip (not that I'm biased or anything). She is fearless and helpful and sweet and I am so glad she's mine. Love you Ela!

3 comments:

Emily Nutz O'Neal said...

ela should be in a panteen pro v comercial, her hair is so pretty and shinny.

Kendyll said...

I can't believe she is two already. Just the other day I was looking at the picture taken on the day we went to the beach and she was eating sand. How time flies!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ela! Sorry your cousin daniel is so late!

it's strange how living across the ocean makes you miss people that you never got to see that often anyways...